If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- A DAN Dog Mattress Cat Nest Pet Bed,Non-Woven, Four Seasons
- Cat Houses Cat Climbing cat Toy cat cat Litter cat House cat Tree cat House cat Tower Four Condos
- Dixinla Pet Carrier Backpack Space Cabin backpack breathable out portable shoulder bag 32x26x42cm
- C MRXUE Pet Nest Cat Litter Winter Warm Closed Indoor Villa Solid Wood Ankle Pu Leather Stool Stool Dual Purpose,C
- 15\ Bestbuddy Pet Fashion Designer Cartoon Raccoon Durable Nylon Ribbon Dog Collar Pet Collar Trendy Comfortable Adjustable Dog Collar with Buckle BBP036
- Pedigree Dentastix for Medium Dogs (28 per pack 720g) Pack of 2
- Regular Equilife Unisex's FFF0060 Equi-Life Nometsyn, Clear, Regular
- Thrive 100% Real Tuna Cat Treats Maxi Tube (180g)
- C9 60X45X15cm CZHCFF Cozy Pet Dog Bed Mat Plus Size Big Dogs Puppy Bed Mat House Cat Sofa Kennel Cushion Bedding for Small Medium Large Dogs SXXL
- 2 Step Pet Stairs, Pet Ramp Sofa for Dogs and Cats, Pet Ladder Couch for Bedroom Living Room, 50 X 34 X 25 cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.